Wings As Eagles: Saturday...

Monday, May 7, 2007

Saturday...

Saturday Jena went to Copeland to babysit little ones with Grandma while our cousins and aunt were having a garage sale. She got home about 2pm and promptly took a nap after being gone night and day about all week. She was gone Wednesday, worked Thursday & Friday and then babysat in the evening and during the night for several nights. She was pretty exhausted.

I did take a nap Saturday afternoon, but needed to get caught up on the sewing and computer work that I normally do during the week. I was able to work some on the Miss Kitty costume I am making that is due on Tuesday. I had kept up with most of my email and shipped orders during the week, so that was done, but I needed to do some updating and answer a few more emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)