Wings As Eagles: Go get the bell!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Go get the bell!

I've wanted to use the new video feature Blogger has created, but haven't had something worthwhile taped to upload until today. I finally was able to tape Skittle running after her toy bell. This is one of her favorite things to do, but I never have a camera with me when it happens or the times that I go get my camera, she's done playing catch the bell.

You'll have to ignore the table legs obstructing the view; I was on the other side of my sewing room table, throwing the bell under the table to her. She's done this ever since she was a kitten and needless to say she will do it over and over.

2 comments:

  1. AWWW Serena! That's adorable! Skittles looks so sweet and innocent there...hummm?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't tell me that you're not enjoying my cat while I am gone, are you???? hee hee!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)