Wings As Eagles: Camp skit

Friday, February 22, 2008

Camp skit

I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I found a way to rotate videos in Windows Movie Maker and so now I am able to post the skit we did at camp a couple years ago. I haven't posted it online because the video was sideways and you had to turn your head to a 90 degree angle to see it.

Most of you viewing this probably won't be able to understand what is going on, but those of you - Josh, Ruth, Jenna and Jena - who were in it, you will find it funny. It's about 10 minutes long and the the tape ends before the skit is complete, but it's still fun to see again. I watched it to make sure it was playing ok here and just about laughed all the way through it!

And the part where I burst out laughing is not part of the skit. You see, Ruth and Jena had on these ridiculous looking glasses (not to mention their clothing!:)) and Ruth took hers off to see the Bible verse I was pointing to and it was just so funny, I started laughing.

Jena and Ruth got dressed with their clothing and wild makeup in the nurse's room at camp and I can still remember the first glimpse I had of them. It's a good thing I saw their costumes before we started the skit that night, because they looked so ridiculous.

In fact they were so dressed up that most of the campers didn't know who they actually were!

Because of the large video file, the skit is in three parts. Enjoy! :)


part 1



part 2



part 3

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the video! I laughed my way through it too. I had forgotten how wild Jena and Ruth were dressed! Good camp memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! that brought back some good memories...and the part where Ruth took off her glasses...that's when we cracked up!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)