Wings As Eagles: New video feature available in blogger

Monday, August 27, 2007

New video feature available in blogger

Whoo-hoo!!! I was so excited this morning when I logged into my blogger account and started a post for my embroidery blog!!! I moved my mouse up to the Add Image icon and joyfully discovered that the Add Video option is now available!!!

Several months ago, I saw that Google was working on the Add Video feature on Blogger in Draft (www.draft.blogger.com). Blogger in Draft is Blogger's site where they are working out the kinks for new features they plan to publish to Blogger for everyone to use.

The great thing is that I can now upload video directly to my posts within my blogger screen and don't have to use a third party site like Google Video or YouTube. I can add video clips just like photo files, which sometimes are a hassle to upload, but it will still be much faster than using a third party site.

BTW, did you know that you can log into your blog in draft mode and use the new features Blogger is working on before they are published? Go to www.draft.blogger.com and log in with your username and password and all features in draft stage are available for your use. Keep in mind though, that not all the bugs have been worked out, so they may be glitches. But it is neat to keep on top of the latest happenings in the Blogger world!

Now I just have to find a video to upload to see if it works as great as I think it will...I really have to get back to my sewing since I have a couple things due tomorrow, so I guess the video feature will have to wait a little bit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)