Wings As Eagles: To write or to type??

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

To write or to type??

The last couple of days I have been spending some of my time in preparation for my camp lessons on Nehemiah that I will be teaching in the next two weeks. In past years, including last year, I have always hand written a few notes for each lesson and attached these to the back of the picture flashcard I am showing the kids for my "cheat sheet" information. It helps me remember points or Scripture that I want to be sure and bring out during the lesson that I might otherwise forget if I just rely on my memory.

I started writing a few words on paper and thought this is going to take forever (technically, not really, but it sure seems like it!). Better way - slide over to my computer, type up my notes as I am scanning the lesson material, print the sheets, trim them down to size and tape them to the back of my flashcards! Perfect and sooooo much faster! Why didn't I think of that several years ago? Maybe spending so much time on the computer is affecting everything I do?? I'll have to think about that.....now back to typing my embroidery newsletter for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)