Wings As Eagles: She's not so little anymore...

Saturday, August 11, 2007

She's not so little anymore...

Skittles has been growing like crazy. That little ball of fur with a puggy tummy that Jena brought home in May is now a thin, long legged cat with an unendless amount of energy.

She still sticks close to me and follows me around, whether I'm upstairs working or downstairs sewing. But she is so playful and hyper! She bounces around the house all day! And I think she learned a few bad habits being by herself in the house all day while we were gone for camp for 2 weeks. :)

Skittles still likes sleeping on my lap, although she's bigger than before and it's harder for me to work around her while she's sleeping.


May 2007



August 2007



May 2007



August 2007

3 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)