Wings As Eagles: My goal for today...

Monday, October 15, 2007

My goal for today...

What a chilly and cold morning! I walked out to the mailbox and just about froze. Of course it didn't help that I was wearing capris and flip flops! But at least I had on a jacket!

This morning seemed to call for something warm for lunch. So I put a roast with potatoes and carrots in the crock pot this morning. That will last for a couple meals this week and then I'll freeze the extra roast for future BBQ beef sandwiches or other dishes. Plus I had carrots in the fridge that needed to be chopped up and used in something.

Lunch is underway and I have my emails answered this morning, have gone to the post office to ship orders and a few other details caught up. I have been busy the last couple of weeks sewing for a wedding this month, so today I plan to get some of my computer work caught up. Also, I have a whole entire pile of business paperwork that needs to be filed and inserted into my computer. So that's my goal for today!

Then it is back to sewing on the wedding gown, bridesmaid dresses and mother's dress which I need to have done this weekend. Everything has been fit; it's just a matter of finishing up the dresses and getting them pressed. So not too much work left on those...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)