Wings As Eagles: and ended on Saturday!

Sunday, November 25, 2007

and ended on Saturday!

On Saturday, I finished up come computer work for my online quilt class I'm teaching. I'll be in Chicago next week when I need to send out lesson material, so I completed last minute details and schedules emails to be sent. That taken care of for next week. Cross that off my list!

Then I spent the rest of the day getting props and costumes ready for the Christmas program I am doing with my Sunday School class of first, second and third graders. Plus I typed, edited graphics, printed, cut out and designed Christmas decorations for my classroom.

I absolutely love preparing decorations and crafts that help the kids learn about God's Word! I will usually spend a couple weeks on a Bible lesson and repeat it, but in a different way.

The first time, I will tell the story to them. The second Sunday we will act it out or put together a large poster or craft that tells the story. The third Sunday, if needed, I will come up with another way to teach the same story. By that time, the kids know the story by heart, hopefully!

Here's some of my cut-out mess from decorating...



1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)