Wings As Eagles: It all started with the wedding Thursday...

Sunday, November 25, 2007

It all started with the wedding Thursday...

My end-of-the-week fun started on Wednesday as Dad, Jena and I went to a wedding for some friends from church. Jena and I were the cake and punch servers and has such a fun time that evening!

Jena served punch and I served the cake. This was the first time I have had the opportunity to cut and serve a wedding cake and there is a definite way to cut it, slice it and serve it! I must have done ok, because I was fired from my job during the evening!

Jena and I has a fantastic time and helped the clean-up team after the wedding, so it was after 10:30 before we arrived home.

Here are a few pictures...




1 comment:

  1. Obviously I haven't been able to comment for a while, so I'll just start here. :) I did enjoy the posts below though. ;)

    You and Jena look so pretty!! How unique that the wedding was on a Wednesday!

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)