Wings As Eagles: Together again soon

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Together again soon

It has just been Dad and myself this week since I returned from Chicago (which I have yet to write about my trip...I will!).

Jena has been in Guatemala for over a week on a missions trip. She is on her way home today. She just called and their plane landed in Houston....and then she'll be flying in to Wichita by 4 pm this evening. And home in another 3-4 hours.

Krissa only has one more week of school - the dreaded week of finals, but only one more week. Her last day is Thursday and then she'll be driving for about 20 hours to reach western Kansas. She is so ready to be home, away from classes and a terrifically hectic schedule.

Soon our family will be together again! I'm looking forward to it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)