Wings As Eagles: Joseph and his coat of many colors

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Joseph and his coat of many colors

Last Sunday I taught on Joseph - a lesson I had planning and waiting for since part of the activity I had planned involved fabric. :)

I printed a clip art image of Joseph and his coat of many colors. Then I cut little strips of fabric in several colors so the kids could glue the fabric to Joseph's coat to make the colors. They had a blast gluing on the fabric and learned some new Bible facts in the process!


My class with their "coat of many colors" they created.



My class of 1st-3rd graders

3 comments:

  1. So cool! Love the lesson very neat!!
    Ginger~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea!!! How cute!

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have some cute kiddos there!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)