Wings As Eagles: Quick trip to Oklahoma City!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Quick trip to Oklahoma City!

A couple of weeks ago, I was still in full pursuit of a wedding gown, so I made a quick trip to Oklahoma City to visit a couple of bridal shops. Jena and I spent a couple hours trying on gowns and bridesmaids dresses and then started searching out invitations.

Then, Jena's birthday was on Saturday, so after she ran 16 miles that morning in freezing cold weather (she's training for another marathon in December!), we spent a couple hours shopping at the mall--fun times!! It's been a while since we've done that together!

It's so nice having a sister living in a bigger city where I can break into her apartment and spend a few days there!!! And I'm sure I'll be back to do more shopping there in the coming months!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)