Wings As Eagles: Welcome!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my home online! I am not new to blogging since I started my embroidery blog last year, but thought it might be fun to create another blog without all the sewing, embroidery and quilting details that some of you may not be interested in. Hopefully this blog will give you a glimpse inside my life, my family and my hobbies. But may it first and foremost bring glory and honor to my Lord and Savior.

I live in western Kansas with my family and own my online business, Embroidery Treasures, which I started in January 2006. Not only is machine embroidery and quilting my daily work schedule, but it is also one of my favorite hobbies among computers, the Internet, reading, baking and cooking.My ultimate desire is the serve the Lord Jesus Christ and be willing to follow His will for my life. I trusted Jesus Christ as my Savior at the age of 5 and strive to follow Him every single day.

One of my favorite Bible verses is Isaiah 40:31, But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. I know in and of myself, I can do nothing. But with the Lord enabling me, I can do all things for His glory!

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord. It's awesome to see an embroiderer with the love of the Lord in her heart. wow, we have lots of the same interests. that is so cool

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)