Wings As Eagles: Finished!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Finished!

I started beading a watch a couple weeks ago and it is now finished! I worked on it just a few times a weeks in the evening as I had time. It wasn't hard and since I love handwork, I enjoyed stringing the beads. I have an ivory sweater that will look perfect with this watch!

Although I wish I would have made it just a little bit bigger around. The kit gave the measurement which was too big for my wrist, so I eliminated some of the beads to make it a little smaller. I should have left 3-4 beads, so it wouldn't be quite so tight on my wrist. Oh, well, it is one of my half finished projects that is completed and I can move to the next one...I'm not quite sure which UFO it will be yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)