Wings As Eagles: Follow the leader

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Follow the leader

My cat, Sissie, follows me around no matter where I am. I will be downstairs sewing and then run upstairs for a while. It doesn't take long and I find out she has followed me upstairs. If I keep the light and radio on downstairs, she seems to know that I will be right back, because she stays down here. But if I leave with the light and radio off, soon I discover a little ball of fur next to me wherever I am!


Tuesday I was on the floor taking pictures of several embroidered photo frames. I turned around and found her less than a yard away, just watching me. Needless to say, the fabric, thread and scraps on the floor does not bother her one bit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)