Wings As Eagles: OK, I'm confused...

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

OK, I'm confused...

While html code is fun, interesting and very intriguing, sometime it can be downright frustrating! For some reason, on some of my posts the spacing of the letters and lines of text is different from others. I had thought this had something to do with the added photos, since the letters were scrunched together on those posts, and the ones without photos had more spacing. But the last post did not have any photos and the spacing was still smaller. Although I did change paragraph justification and text color.

I guess I need to start digging in the html coded template I am using on Blogger and see what I can discover and see what code I need to change to make it all appear the same. Perhaps I will do that in one of my "spare moments." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)