Wings As Eagles: Packages coming and going...

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Packages coming and going...

I usually have a stack of packages to mail out every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Here is my stack from Friday. My package count varies from 15-20 each week - exciting since that is about triple what it was last Fall!

But as I am mailing packages out, more boxes are coming in! I was right in the middle of baking my coconut cream pie, among trying to do laundry and dusting, when the doorbell rang. (I can't do one thing at a time - I can get more done if I'm doing several things at once!) It was UPS with some boxes. UPS & FedEx have the route to our house memorized by now, since they usually come at least once a week!


They don't wait at the door, unless there is a package that requires a signature. They just leave the boxes and packages by the front door. By the time I get to the door, I just wave to them as they are pulling out of the driveway!

One morning Dad came home from fixing fence to find a box that FedEx had left sitting in our living room by the back door. You just never know what will be delivered to our house!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how many orders your are shipping out these days! That's super!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)