Wings As Eagles: Thankfulness...

Friday, November 9, 2007

Thankfulness...

In our study of character traits at kid's club on Wednesday evenings, we are talking about thankfulness. It actually tied in very well since Thanksgiving is this month.

How many things I take for granted that I can be so thankful for! As I was preparing my Scripture verse material for this last Wednesday, I began to think of things that I am thankful for and the list in my head kept going on and on.

Most of all I am thankful for Jesus Christ and His death on the cross, allowing me to become part of the family of God and His gift of eternal life! I am thankful He is by my side every single day to comfort, encourage and help me in any situation.

Here in the United States, I have the freedom to worship God and read His Word. It's so easy to take that for granted and realize that people in other countries don't have that privilege. I have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)