Wings As Eagles: Sunday School Christmas

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sunday School Christmas

Last Sunday the kids in my Sunday School class presented the Christmas program we have been working on the last couple of months. They sang several Christmas songs and had such a joyous time preparing for it.


some of the kiddos in my class



Christmas program on Sunday morning


You can listen to the soundtrack here:

Here are also some of my Christmas decorations in my classroom at church. The large nativity scene I ordered from Oriental Trading and just love it! It is so cute and very large!

The road to Bethleham on the door was fun to create also. It shows the wise men and shepherds all making their way to see the newborn King. I was struggling to find just the right kind of Bible characters when I recalled that I have an embroidery collection of the Nativity.

Instead of stitching the designs, I converted them into graphics and printed them out. I cut out around them and pasted them on the classroom door. It was perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)