Wings As Eagles: Malachi 3:6

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Malachi 3:6

As I have been cleaning and sorting through things over the last few weeks, I discovered this that I had written in my daily devotions last May and as much as it was an encouragement to me then, it still is now.

Malachi 3:6 - For I am the Lord, I do not change.

What a comfort to know that God never changes. I change. My goals in life change. My plans change. My relationship with the Lord changes, sometimes good, sometimes bad. But God or His Word never, ever changes.

He's there, ready and willing to forgive us when we disobey Him. His promises never change. He never leaves us (Hebrews 13:5), He's always there, ready and willing to bring us back into a restored relationship with Him when we fail and follow our own desires. He's there to give comfort and encouragement when we need it the most.

God never changes. He's always there. I can truly be thankful for the great and unchanging God that He is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)