Wings As Eagles: Cake, anyone?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cake, anyone?

Several weeks ago, Dillons had cake mixes on sale for only $0.50 each and since Betty Crocker is my favorite brand, I stocked up on several flavors. We actually don't eat cake very often, just every once in a while. But when I need to take food somewhere, cake is usually a quick and easy choice, so I try to keep several mixes on hand. And I usually doctor up the cake mix a little to make it a little more special than just a plain jane cake with frosting. :)

To keep the mixes fresh, I put a bunch in the freezer and kept some on the shelf in our storage room. I would say we have enough Betty Crocker cake mixes (I think I counted 20+) to last a lifetime now! Don't you agree? :)


the "cake" shelf in the freezer



the remainder of the cake mixes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)