Wings As Eagles: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I think this is the latest date we have ever put up Christmas decorations. Almost every year, we start putting up everything the day after Thanksgiving. Mom always made us wait until after Thanksgiving. But it seems the last few years with Krissa gone, and Jena and I busier than ever, it usually is later than it used to be.

Since Jena's social and working calendar is full just about til Christmas, the task was left to me. I decided yesterday would be the day! So here's a peek at our collection of Nativity scenes above the fireplace and there's more on my online photo album!

In the light, you can see the scenes...


...and at night it just glows!

1 comment:

  1. It's all so very lovely, Serena. You did a wonderful job! I just love the little nativity, the snow scene, and those wonderful snowmen! The night shots just glow! Soooo beautiful. I would be tempted to stand there at night just before bed, with all the lights out, and enjoy the scene!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)