Wings As Eagles: Not just one, but two kittens in the car

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Not just one, but two kittens in the car

This morning I took both kittens to the vet for their shots. Usually that entails screaming kittens, kittens crawling all over and kittens crawling all over me before settling down on my lap or shoulder. Needless to say I wasn't disappointed; that's exactly what happened.

Do you know just how LOUD Siamese kittens can get? And do you know how LOUD a choir of two Siamese kittens can get? And if one of those kittens is right next to your ear, do you know how LOUD that can get? EXTREMELY LOUD!!!! For the entire 30 minute drive to town. Thank goodness the drive home proved uneventful.

Once we were inside the vet clinic, all was fine and dandy. Scamper and Snickers started running around the room, investigating everything in their path. Until a large dog came in; you should have seen them run with fluffed tails and fur raised practically 10"!

These little driving trips I can handle, but tomorrow I'm taking Snickers to Joanna and that is a 6 hour drive to Colorado Springs. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to that interesting trip. ;)

Snickers: "Where are we going?"

I went by Wal-Mart after the vet and put the kittens in the front seat and 15 minutes later when I got back to the car, they were still in the same place! But as soon as I started driving, they crawled over onto me.

Snickers: "Can we go home now?"

Scamper settled in around my neck...

...and Snickers in my lap for the ride home.

Quite an interesting ride!

1 comment:

  1. You look so much like your mother in the one picture with Scamper settled in around your neck.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)