Wings As Eagles: My list for today

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My list for today

Today I decided it was time to get out of my sewing room/office for the majority of the day. I've spent countless hours and late nights getting class files and student files ready for my new class starting in September and I need a short break from it before I dive into class lessons next week. Plus I have a list of other things that need to be done.

Here's my list:

-- chicken noodles & mashed potatoes for lunch
-- prepare minutes steak & sauce for lunch tomorrow
-- chop up & freeze wal-nuts
-- chop up & freeze onions
-- bake sugar cookies for Sunday School tomorrow
-- cook chicken for next week

And then, depending on how my days goes, I may start taking down all the 4th of July decorations and put up some fall stuff. First I'm off to tackle a few emails this morning and then get started on my list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)