Wings As Eagles: One, two or maybe three ladybugs?

Monday, September 21, 2009

One, two or maybe three ladybugs?

Ben, one of the boys in my Sunday School class, had a birthday last week and he was greatly excited by the fact that he is now 6 years old! So Sunday morning I brought cupcakes for his birthday!
Ladybugs just don't hang out in groups of one or two...

There's LOTS of them! :)

And then we had fun eating them and turning our tongues red and black. Maybe this was not such a good idea! :)


We also started decorating our books that we'll put all kinds of things in for this year - memory verses, Bible lessons, pictures...and whatever else I can think of!

Ben decorating his book.

Charlotte creating her book!

3 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes are adorable, and so are the little sweeties eating them! I hope your Kids Klub goes very well this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty much the cutest cupcakes I have ever seen. I amazed by your endless creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are ADORABLE!!!

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)