Wings As Eagles: It's ok. Really. I can work without you right next to me.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's ok. Really. I can work without you right next to me.

I know my cats miss me when I'm gone. In fact, they tend to get rather depressed. But since I returned home last night, they have literally not been 10 feet from me the whole entire day. If one of them is not in my lap, they are sleeping nearby.

I really am capable of typing or sewing without one of them in my lap. Really.



Ahhhh....but it's good to be home! Jena and I had a wonderful week in Kentucky and I've got photos to upload and posts to write which hopefully I'll get to uploading in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Your Babies are beautiful....I know they miss you when you are not with them....they Love you sooo much....It Is Good to BE Loved....
    Prayers, Bo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)