Wings As Eagles: Bits & Pieces!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bits & Pieces!

The last couple of weeks seem to have flown without getting much accomplished, but here's a little bit of what I've done!

Quilts & Projects! Our local quilt guild did a quilt display at the library and I had a bunch of my quilts and projects there for display. Just last month we took those down and now I've got to stash all that stuff back where it needs to be. All my finished projects/samples needed to be resorted anyway, so this was a perfect opportunity.

WARNING: VBS Spells Very Balanced Stack (and is at any moment threatening to fall over!) Yes! I have multiple table spaces and floor space covered with VBS supplies. That will most likely continue through the end of July.

One of the guys from church dropped by our house last week and brought me these cigar boxes. They are perfect for some future craft project!! What project that will be, I don't quite have figured out yet....but will at some point in the future. They're nice boxes with a hinged lid. I'm sure I can come up with something.

Buttons...buttons...buttons! I'm sure never to need another button in my life! :) (Saying that and knowing myself all too well, I know that I'll have ever single one except the very perfect one I need!) Anyway, someone gave me a ton of buttons..all colors...all sizes! And each organized in their very own little box. :)

Grandma's last jar of pickles! Ahhh...how I've enjoyed that last jar! Somehow this summer I've got to figure out a way to grow or obtain tons of cucumbers just perfect for pickling! And then head over to Grandma's for a day of canning pickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)