Wings As Eagles: Ready or not -- camp is here!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ready or not -- camp is here!

Year after year it's basically the same--memory verses, prizes, lessons, object lesson....it's camp prep time! And I love doing it! Especially now that I can say it's done, finished and ready! ;)

By the time I pack all the memory verse work, prizes, my Bible lesson materials and just my stuff for the week, it's a huge load! And I think every year I seem to take more and more! Good thing it's just me! How did my two sisters and I ever have enough room in my car to get to camp in past years??

All my paper strips are cut and ready to create a huge rainbow! I'm so excited to get started on that this week and see how many verses the kids can memorize!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)