Wings As Eagles: Mom's Monument

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mom's Monument

Dad came in this morning after checking the cows and said, "Guess what? Mom's headstone is up at the cemetery." We have been waiting and looking for it to be up soon. I guess the ground is finally dry enough to put it up. It looks nice with the spring flowers arrangement that Jena put out a couple of weeks ago.

It took us while to decide what we wanted to engrave on the front and back. I especially like the verse in the ribbon at the bottom: I have finished the course, I have kept the faith. 2 Tim. 4:7

Nothing could describe Mom better. She finished what God had her on earth to do and He took her home to be with Him.

click the photos to enlarge


front


back


Spring flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)