Wings As Eagles: Just a few notes...

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Just a few notes...

Let's see...what's been happening around our house the last few days?!

Thursday I went to Dodge early in the morning to drop off some clothes I had altered plus did some grocery shopping. I came home, unloaded the car and the went to visit Grandma for the rest of the day.

We played Scrabble and Going to Jerusalem and guess what? She won both games. Winning Scrabble is no big surprise; I have yet to beat her at that game. But I had a big head start in Going to Jerusalem, but she still beat me! Oh, well, I am determined, one of these days, even if it takes forever, I'll beat her at Scrabble! :)

Jena and Krissa worked all day Friday. Dad's brother and sister from Oklahoma were here for a while on Friday. We had hamburgers for lunch, went out to see Mom's grave and visited most of the afternoon.

Saturday every single one of us were home! That doesn't happen too often anymore! Krissa worked on CYIA devotions, Jena I'm not sure what she did and I was able to get my Beyond the Color Purple quilt pinned and ready to quilt. Dad was in and out of the house all day, working on his drill so he can plant milo next week.

1 comment:

  1. The "Going to Jerusalem" game sounds interesting. Where did your grandmother get that game?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)