Wings As Eagles: Camp update...

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Camp update...

Things are going really well here at camp in Hutchinson! The days have been hot and muggy, but it did rain yesterday and cool things off a little.

My sisters and I have been having a wonderful time talking with friends we only see once a year, laughing so hard we can hardly stand still and enjoying the fellowship with other believers! We have almost a full camp with 84 kids and over 20 staff members.

Jena's nursing duties have gone really well! She is keeping busy with medications, cuts and scraps, but still manages to have a little free time! Krissa and I have been busy with Bible lessons in the morning and various activities throughout the day. There is always something to do that needs to be done!

One of the most hilarious things that happened to day was Krissa crashing the mini bike she was riding. I just happened to be walking by and saw her ride one way and fall off! It looked absolutely hilarious. I think Shannon was able to get pictures of her, so I'll post one if I can. Stay tuned...I'm sure there will be many more eventful days...it's only Tuesday afternoon! :)

Better go...canteen and memory verse duties are calling my name...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great time at camp. The episode of your sister falling off her bike sounds very much like something that would happen to my younger sister. Can't wait to see a picture.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)