Wings As Eagles: The brick house with the beautiful purple flowers in front...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The brick house with the beautiful purple flowers in front...

Last week Dad had given directions to our house to someone who was interested in renting our rental house. The phone rang about 20 minutes later and I picked it up. It was the same lady wondering if she was at the right house. She asked if it was a brick house with the beautiful purple flowers in front of the house.

I had to smile and just say yes. Mom would have been so pleased with the nice compliment on her flowers! And Jena and Dad have done a great job keeping them watered and looking so nice! Purple must be the color this year, because the climbing flowers were also purple.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! :) I don't know why it wouldn't let me comment at other times. Maybe I had too many things going at the same time, or maybe it was the time of day...? Anyway, I'm glad it looks like it's working now. :)

    (And those flowers are gorgeous!)

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)