Wings As Eagles: Skittles and her toys

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Skittles and her toys


Skittles is such a hyper cat and she is constantly flying (yes, flying!) around the house with something in her mouth! The green Christmas ribbon she dug out of a box of wrapping paper supplies from under my bead, unwrapped the whole roll of ribbon and drags it around.

The orange fluffy thing is from a pen with this orange fluffy thing on the end of it that Jena had in her room. Jena kept the pen on her desk and Skittles would jump up there and drop it to the ground to play with. The orange fluff came off the pen a long time ago and is now in several pieces here and there in the house.

When I first had Skittles, I bought a sack of 15 little toys including some bells, balls and ribbons. Now I can only find about 4-5 of them. I'm sure there are quite a few under my bed, the stove, the fridge and the washer and dryer. She bats them under there with her paw and then can't get them out! But who knows where else she has more stashed.

Yesterday when I was in Hobby Lobby, I found a package of pompoms for 20 cents in the clearance section and bought those for her. Oh, my, she just loves them. She carries them all over. Last night she jumped on my bed with it in her mouth and starts batting it around on the bed. The problem with that is that she is jumping on and off the bed (because the pompom falls on the floor and she had to jump down and drag it back up) and you can't get any sleep. I finally threw her out of my room, but a couple minutes later she was back. She finally gave up and fell asleep - at last! :)

Sometime she drives me crazy because she is into everything and wants to play with whatever I am working on, but I still love her to pieces!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Lol! That's funny that she likes pom-poms! I never thought about that. (Maybe that's 'cause I don't have a cat. ;))

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)