Wings As Eagles: 5 reasons...

Friday, September 21, 2007

5 reasons...

Morgan tagged with a meme and I wanted to be sure and post it. I know (head knowledge) how great and loving my God is, but do I really appreciate how much He loves me, what He had done for me and what He continues to do everyday? Probably not, but here are 5 (there are so many more!) reasons why I love God!

1. He sent Jesus Christ, His Son to die on the cross for ME!

2. He forgave my sins when I accepted Him as Savior and continues to forgive the mistakes and wrong things I do daily!

3. He is with me everywhere I go. No matter where I am or in what situation I am in, He is there to guide, comfort and encourage!

4. When I feel like the world is spinning out of control and I can't continue, He is there to lift me up and give me strenth!

5. I love Him because I can trust Him with everything. I can put my life, my plans, my desires in His hands and I know He will do what is best for me (even if I don't like it at the time!)!

If you would like to join in, consider yourself tagged and give your own 5 reasons why you love God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)