Wings As Eagles: I couldn't stand it anymore!

Friday, September 21, 2007

I couldn't stand it anymore!


See all those little black dots??

This morning I walked into one of our storage rooms to get some things for lunch and decided I just couldn't tolerate it anymore! I was tired of trying to dodge the dead little black bugs dotting the floor. You see, the cellar door leading outside is in that storage room and for some reason those little black bugs find their way inside!

Dad had sprayed around downstairs the other day, so that really drew out the bugs, but at least it killed them. For the last couple of days, more and more bugs have been appearing on the floor and I decided today was the day to sweep them all up!

Over the next few days, I'm sure there will be more as the chemical drives them from their hiding places into the open. But at least for now, I don't have to worry about stepping and hearing a crunch underneath my foot! Or about waking up to find something crawling on my arm from a certain furball bringing me her "new find"!


Ahhh...so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)