Wings As Eagles: That's the limit!

Saturday, September 1, 2007

That's the limit!

Early this morning I woke up to Skittles poking her paw around my arm. I didn't think too much about it, thinking she brought one of her toys on the bed and was playing with it. Then I felt something brushing against my arm. Again, I didn't think too much about it, figuring it was her whiskers tickling my arm.

Then I felt something crawling on my arm and my concern level began rising very rapidly! I threw back the covers, turned on the light and saw a black bug dart under the covers with Skittles right behind!

After just about tearing my bed apart to get it, I finally found that bug and got it out of there! I can take Skittles and bringing her balls, ribbons or bells on the bed, but in no way, shape or form am I going to tolerate sleeping with bugs! Good thing she is an inside cat or who knows what she would be bringing on my bed!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you. I wouldn't like that either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's just really creepy...!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)