Wings As Eagles: Middle name...hmmmm

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Middle name...hmmmm

Morgan tagged me a while back with a middle name meme.

Here are the rules: Post the rules on your blog, and then give your answers. List one fact about yourself for each letter in your middle name. Each fact must begin with a letter from your middle name.

I didn't think this would be too difficult considering that my middle name only has three letters, but then I've been staring at this computer screen for the last 10 minutes trying to come up with a word that starts with the letter "K". I finally resorted to a Google search for words that start with "K", "A" and "Y"! I wonder why I thought a three letter word would be easy?!?! ;)

K - kitchen: I love working in the kitchen, whether it's cooking or baking, it's one of my favorite places to be.

A - addicted: Yes, I can become (more accurate to say I am) addicted to my computer. Big surprise, huh?

Y - yahoo!: My email and many of my online groups are hosted on Yahoo! and it certainly is a great site that I use, but Google's search engine is better.

Anyone else who wants to get in on the fun; go right ahead and post on your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)