Wings As Eagles: My nose is telling me...

Saturday, March 1, 2008

My nose is telling me...

...that Spring is on it's way here. Yesterday and today I have spent the morning in fits of sneezes....meaning Spring is here and allergy season is just beginning. I enjoy looking forward to the warmer weather, not having to wear a coat and such, but the blooming flowers, pollen and other such growing things outside don't help my head one bit!

In other news, there have been lots of colds and flu going around and we have been free from all of it until now. Jena came home from work early today saying she was sick and felt awful. They've had a lot of that stuff in the hospital so I'm surprised she hasn't caught it before now. Now if she just won't share it with Dad and myself...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)