Wings As Eagles: Blogroll updated.....finally, I know!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Blogroll updated.....finally, I know!

It's been one of those things that's been on my to-do list for quite a while. Since the beginning of 2008 and it's already April! I've added blogs to Bloglines where I do all my blog reading, but haven't updated my list of favorites here. So there should be some additions to my left sidebar, although I made most of the changes a month ago, so if you've been here recently, you probably have already seen the additions.

Here's a few that might interest you:

Plugged In Online - this is a great site for movie reviews written by Focus on the Family. You can read reviews regarding all kinds of videos and dvds before you actually decide to watch something. Check it out here first!

The Raspberry Ribbon - Kim, one of my friends, started her website selling little girl's hair bows and accessories last year. She makes such cute little ribbons and bows, so be sure to take a look at what she has to offer.

My online photo album - this is where I post the majority of our family photos and videos. For some of my family we saw this past weekend, this is where you want to go and order the prints you want.

A Lily Among Thorns - Jena's new blog since her other one is "url not found".

I now have that finished and can cross that off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)