Wings As Eagles: Menu Plan Monday - Week of April 7th

Monday, April 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - Week of April 7th



This week is not too exciting as far as food...my mind is not functioning too well in planning meals this week, but I don't think we will starve.

So here is what we are eating for dinner this week:

Monday - last week leftovers, green beans, bread

Tuesday - BBQ macaroni casserole, peas, bread

Wednesday - chilie, pickles, carrots

Thursday - taco salad, garlic bread

Friday - ??, that means I haven't decided yet! :)

Saturday - tuna casserole, bread roll, broccoli w/ cheese

Sunday -Jena & I are going to Wichita for a bridal shower, so we'll be gone for dinner and Dad will probably pick up something after church.

Check out OrgJunkie for more great recipe ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)