Wings As Eagles: Ok, I'm finally back to blogging, so here's quick recap of what's been going on...

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ok, I'm finally back to blogging, so here's quick recap of what's been going on...

It's been over a week since I posted anything here and it's not because I haven't had anything to write about, but more an issue of too many things going on this past week. Here's a quick recap...

Last week I spent 3 days in Colorado Springs visiting my friend, Joanna and had such a wonderful time!! I actually took the three days off from work and didn't touch one thing related to my business, except for email. My computer travels with me you know and email is something that just can't be ignored!

We talked, laughed, went fabric shopping, talked and laughed some more!! She is planning to come out here in May and we're planning to camp out downstairs in my sewing room and spend a couple of days sewing!! I know you all may not agree; but it will be so much fun!! :)

I've spent the last few days working on my project that has to do with the exciting news that I mentioned a couple weeks ago. Since I've had some emails and comments regarding that issue, let me just warn you that's it's probably not as exciting to you as it is to me! I'm thrilled about it, but you may not find it too exciting! So don't be too excited and I'll be able to tell you in another couple of days.

Krissa has an interview with Southern Living magazine tomorrow which she is totally thrilled about! She obtained permission to skip classes and travel with one of her friends to Birmingham, Alabama for the day. They offer an internship with the magazine to only 40 applicants in the entire US! So she was absolutely about to burst when she found out they accepted her application and scheduled an interview.

She only has one more day of classes this week and then finals next week before graduation on May 3rd! WOW!!!! I can't believe it's almost here! We're planning to drive to SC on Thursday and Friday and spend a couple of days down there. Krissa is so looking forward to being finished and being able to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)