Wings As Eagles: Quiz questions now and 6 years ago...

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Quiz questions now and 6 years ago...



During the first week of camp, Sharon, the camp director's wife, handed me my folder of info for the week consisting of the camper list of kids in my class, quiz questions and some other paperwork.

She told me to look at my quiz questions with a suspicious smile on her face. I looked inside and discovered a slightly used, stapled together book of pages of quiz questions with "Miss Serena" written on the front. I just had to laugh and think back to 6 years ago when I was a counselor instead of a teacher at camp. That was the last year I was a counselor and I always put my name on my quiz questions so when my girls took them to study, they hopefully would find their way back to my folder.

Sharon said when she dug out the Ruth lesson material from 6 years ago, that those questions just had to go in my folder. That just brings back fun memories of counseling. It would be hard to go back to counseling after teaching for the last 5 years, but it was certainly something I enjoyed doing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)