Wings As Eagles: Yep, I've got lots of stuff for camp and it's all spread out!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Yep, I've got lots of stuff for camp and it's all spread out!

After spending this last week working on memory verses, footprints and lessons for camp, my stuff I have been working on is everywhere. Yes, I mean everywhere.


my teaching supplies

I have a stack of prizes in the schoolroom and in the family room. Plus I have been camped out on the couch with my computers the past couple of days working on my Bible lesson and memory verses. Not to mention what my own room looks like!

Prizes to be packed into a large tote or box.

more prizes and storage bins plus candy!

I have less than 24 hours til Jena and I leave, not to mention that I do have to sleep some of those hours, teach SS in the morning and pack up all my teaching supplies, clothes and computer equipment and get a menu typed up for Dad this week.

Did I just say I have less than 24 hours? Yikes, I better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)