Wings As Eagles: Ahhhh....digital scrapbooking!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ahhhh....digital scrapbooking!

I love the finished scrapped paper albums, but I just can't seem to get a handle on it. I have to admit; my area of expertise is fabric, not paper. Both of my sisters are great scrappers and enjoy working with their stack of papers, metal grommets, ribbons, fuzzy tails, stickers and die cuts, but not me.

I have to admit, too, that I started my little collection of paper scrapping and I just didn't catch onto it. Yes, it's still sitting in a pile of Rubbermaid totes in the same place in my room that it was 5 years ago. I think I did one or two pages? I love the idea; I just can't seem to create the wonderful pages my sisters can. Plus scrapbooking takes a huge amount of time; something I never can find enough of.

But, when digital scrapbooking started circulating, that's when it really caught my eye. Technology is right up my alley, so working with digital backgrounds, ribbons, elements and text is a treat! Since being in business online has forced me to improve my photography (still one of my goals this year to improve!) and graphic ability, I can see myself doing this type of scrapbooking.

I've been working with some graphics to fill some business needs and I couldn't resist and started dabbling in just a little bit of scrapping. Ah, yes, this could easily be another hobby I can add to my ever-growing list. But it still is a huge time consuming process. But just look at all the fun papers and elements available and do you know all the tools and things you can do in Photo Elements, let alone, Photoshop????

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)