Wings As Eagles: A wonderful invention called a pencil case...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A wonderful invention called a pencil case...

Which can be used for anything and everything. Including pencils. And pens, markers, sticky notes, usb drives, business cards and whatever else I can cram inside....


I have to say that I love using these clear, zippered envelope pouches. They easily fit into a three ring binder and are much more durable than hole-punched paper envelopes. And on top of that they are clear, so not only can I see what's inside, but they match whatever color themed project I am organizing.

Plus with school supplies still readily available, now is the perfect time to stock up! And yep--that's exactly what I've done! In fact, I'm almost tempted to buy Wal-Mart out of them, but really? Seriously? Do I have to have 200 of them?!?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)