Wings As Eagles: The "before" and "after" desk

Friday, April 11, 2008

The "before" and "after" desk

The cleaning desk project on my list turned out to be a little more than I planned. I got started organizing and sorting and just kept finding more and more to sort.

But at least I got the desk cleaned off, Sunday school verses and crafts filed away and kid's club papers stacked in one neat pile.


before


after

After I got the desk taken care of, I then worked on the corner where I piled some stuff and just kept piling. Some of it was stuff from our Sunday school Christmas program that I just hadn't put up. It was stacked nice and neat there in the corner, but I really needed to put it away since Krissa will be home in less than a month and she will be using that space for her stuff.


before


after

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)