Wings As Eagles: Menu Plan Monday - week of September 22nd

Monday, September 22, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - week of September 22nd



I know it's been a while since I've actually posted our weekly menu here. And to be honest, I haven't even printed a menu to put on the fridge for a month. But sometime I just have to let things go because other things are more important and printing a menu was just one of those things.

But as you can tell from some of my recent posts (before all the shelving ones!), that I have been trying out some new recipes. We've also had lots of watermelon, cantaloupe, peaches and apples from our garden to eat, which has been yummy and keeping the fridge full of fruit!

Here is what we are eating for dinner this week:

Monday - macarioni & hamburger casserole, watermelon, banana muffin (Dad's home by himself today since I'm teaching and Jen's working, so these are leftovers.)

Tuesday - bbq macaroni casserole, lettuce salad

Wednesday - taco pizza, breadsticks (I'm going to try to improve these!) , broccoli (I didn't get to try this last week, so it's still on my list!)

Thursday - fish & tatertots, green beans, banana muffin

Friday - chicken fried steak, roasted red potatoes (these are really good and healthy too!), peas

Saturday - baked pizza mac, lettuce salad

Sunday - whatever is left in the fridge from this week! :)

Check out OrgJunkie for more great recipe ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)