Wings As Eagles: Menu Plan Monday - week of October 13th

Monday, October 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - week of October 13th

The last couple of weeks we have been eating things out of the freezer. I had quite a few things in there we needed to use and on top of that Dad was gone for several meals each week, so our menu has been rather unorganized, especially for my standards! But hopefully this week will be back to normal.

It's been cold, dreary and rainy (hooray for the rain!) the last few days and so yesterday I put potato soup in the crockpot before church. Oh...the house smelled so wonderful when we walked in the door and it tasted fantastic on a day like yesterday! That's one thing I love about Fall and Winter; cooking and eating soup! MmmmmMmmmm!!!!

It is supposed to be chilly this week; staying at 70 degrees or below. Plus through Wednesday there is a 70% chance of rain and it's staying cloudy, so I'm planning soup this week! :)

Here is what we are eating for dinner this week:

Monday - ham, baked potatoes, garlic bread, peas

Tuesday - chicken noodle soup, carrots, pickles (too bad we don't have any of Grandma's!)

Wednesday - hamburger pizza, breadsticks, lettuce salad (I have my pizza dough recipe perfected, but not the breadsticks. I'm still working on that!)

Thursday - baked pizza mac, lettuce salad, banana muffin

Friday - taco salad bowls

Saturday - leftovers

Sunday - whatever is left in the fridge from this week! :)

Check out OrgJunkie for more great recipe ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)